 Town / 9816
    Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Just stunning. Great details and excellent use of colors, both old and new. Another thing I really like about this is that it is not a huge skyscraper. It is the type of building, in my view, that will be on a layout but not necessarily be the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Griswold Building - Detroit, Michigan —James Garrett
   (...) Thanks! While this building is not exactly small at three feet high, I did think that the Lego Detroit skyline would look a bit funny with no medium sized buildings to transition between the skycrapers and the two and three story buildings. (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)