 Town / 9659
    Re: Dodgem Cars —Rob Hendrix
    "Peter Edwards" <pe668@beer.com> wrote in message news:JG2nLC.HCv@lugnet.com... (...) used glue, what was the type? -Rob www.brickmodder.net (17 years ago, 6-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Dodgem Cars —Peter Edwards
   (...) I tried a few methods including bluTac, but I have lots of spare links so I opted to use some of those. The only way I could attach them successfully was to use a drop of superGlue. The magnets can still be pulled free if need be. That was (...) (17 years ago, 7-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)