 Town / 9615
  Re: Moscow in the 80s - diorama

(...) Hi Tim, Brickshelf didn't make us wait to long . . . Looks great! The trains and bus are my favorites. You've gotten some really nice details into the buildings as well as the subway platform. I love the doubled arches on the subway platform. (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Moscow in the 80s - diorama

(...) Yeah. I got a little impatient and posted before it was modded... about four or five hours after uploading. (...) The arches on the subway are a bit of a disappointment. I can't really spend much money on Lego at the moment so I had to (...) (17 years ago, 26-Mar-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)