 Town / 9509
    Re: MOC: Terraced houses —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) I noticed these yesterday but work got in the way . . . I really like the colors used and the use of plates as well. The smoke effect above the burned out window is really nice. I might give it a try on buildings for my next layout. The Maersk (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)

        Re: MOC: Terraced houses —Alastair Disley
   (...) No, sorry to disappoint, but a row of terraced houses in England (and there are possibly millions to choose from) would never have that kind of pattern. The only exception I can think of is occasionally you find houses set at a slight angle to (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-07, to lugnet.town)