 Town / 9453
    Small Town Diorama + umbrella —Manne Granberg-Ohlsson
   Hi all! My first MOC here :-) (URL) Featuring an umbrella, which is what sparked the idea: (4 URLs) Gallery post-mod> (17 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Small Town Diorama + umbrella —Nathan Todd
   Wow! That is looking really great! I love the umbrella (even as a concept before I get as far as your excellent design...) The mannequins are excellent and the shop window is a very creative use of parts. I can't wait to see more MOCs from you! God (...) (17 years ago, 11-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Small Town Diorama + umbrella —Manne Granberg-Ohlsson
   (...) Wow, thanks a lot for the comment :-) I've accumulated a pile of unphotographed MOCs - expect one in a few hours! Manne (17 years ago, 12-Feb-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)