 Town / 9426
Re: Another style Garbage Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2007 15:27:35 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jude Beaudin wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
Hello,

This is a truck I built over the weekend.  It uses much of the the Mack style
cab design developed by Tim Gould late last year.  It is a design I really like
and I am using it in forthcoming vehicles in a variety of colors.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=230435>

Jonathan,

I think is a great design.

Thanks, Jude.  (and Tim, once again, for the cab design)

But a few questions about the grey snot tile bricked building in the
background...

Is it snotted on all sides? Or is the snot just a facade on the one side?

Is the building fairly solid or does it fall apart easily if knocked or
transported?

I cannot seem to find any other pics of this building, it looks like it replaced
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1633530 in your layout.

I have to admit, your photographing the MOCs on the layout really add alot to
the look and feel of the vehicle MOCs giving them a context.

Thanks for that as well.  Sometimes I wonder if I should be photographing the
vehicles alone.

Is this the building you're referring to:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1762399>

It is snotted only on the front. (it is actually sand blue).  I don't transport
it anywhere but it is very solid.  The shell is light bley 1xn bricks and then
on the inside there is another layer of black 1xn bricks to give it the very
dark look through the 'burnt out' windows.  It is heavy and solid.

Best,

Jonathan