 Town / 9280
Re: New Town MOCs: The Christmas Parade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:46:35 GMT

This is great! We have a display in less then a week at the Detroit Symphony Orchestra that is being billed as a”Holiday display”.I would like to borrow some of your ideas for our layout.The flags on the streetlamps and the white rope/christmas lights are cool.Chris

Happy Holidays!

“Big Daddy” Nelson