 Town / 8759
8758  |  8760
Subject:
NY Subway station: Welcome to Hell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:59:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

I was finally persuaded to build a station to go with my NY Subway train.

I think it makes a nice contrast to my earlier Moscow Metro station.

Comments, questions and suggestions welcomed.

Tim

PS. This represents my first render which I’ve postproduced after raytracing so advice on that is quite welcome.

PPS. Thanks to Ross Crawford and Tiltawhirl for their suggestions and help