 Town / 8757
Re: Carriage House --2nd town contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 14:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:

   Crikey! I can barely tell what I’m looking at:-)

   You bring up a good point, though. Is there a single place where all of the entries can be viewed? Jonathan mentions that his Carriage House is his second entry.... I seemed to have missed the first!

JOHN

I think his first was in the collapsed portion of Lugnet and is probably disconnected from everything. I agree with you though, it would be good to have a centralised location for everything.

Tim

Sorry for the late reply. I am off line on the weekends. . .

This was my previous submission: http://news.lugnet.com/town/?n=8723

It suffers from the same (lack of) picture taking technique, unfortunately.

I think there was a link that was suggested to be for the entries, but it got cluttered with replies. In a previous post also, before I submitted any entries, Ondrew had indicated that he had 3 submissions up to that point. I hadn’t seen any of them. I figured that people were emailing him the submissions and keeping them on the ‘down-low’ for some reason.

Jonathan