 Town / 8743
Re: Carriage House --2nd town contest entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:45:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
   --SNIP--

   This isn’t a knock on you, Jonathan; I guess I’m just taking this opportunity here to emplore all contestants to take more shots from these angles, in order to present their entries in the most visually pleasing way.

JOHN

Hey!!! Some contestants already have. You don’t get more minifig eye than this. ;)

Crikey! I can barely tell what I’m looking at:-)

You bring up a good point, though. Is there a single place where all of the entries can be viewed? Jonathan mentions that his Carriage House is his second entry.... I seemed to have missed the first!

JOHN