 Town / 8727
Re: Small town building reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 03:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   Thanks, Tony! Here’s another link - a gallery of historic buildings in Pittsburgh, mostly storefronts and banks:

Spotlight on Main Street

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s
Creations

Awesome! Another great link! Thank you very much for sharing!

On a side note, I grew up in Pittsburgh, and walked through those streets; even went to a few of the businesses mentioned on this site when I moved back there for a short time after my college years. Nice to see! I’ll be getting a Pittsburgh gallery up myself as soon as I can get the pics scanned in (or photographed with the digital camera).

Thanks for the great contributions!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander