 Town / 8719
Re: Small town building reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 02:00:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.town, Tony Alexander wrote:

Maybe one of us could create a page here on LUGNET (I don’t know how yet, but can learn), which could be the link repository for all these great building reference pics. It might not be as spiffy as Classic Space Forum’s Space Concept Art gallery at http://classic-space.com/concept/ (but it could be) - but the idea’s the same, and worth exploring as a resource. The main .town, .architecture, and/or .trains pages could link to this resource page

I’ve started this resource page here, using links from this thread. Please let me know if you’d like to contribute or remove anything. Thanks!

Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander