 Town / 8655
    Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster —Eric Sophie
   THAT IS SO KOOL! Lot's to see here, dang. Plus the side shots show just how big this build really is. That's great. I checked it all out on your web site (which I think is really nice!) This build must have been A LOT of work. There are so many (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster —Chris Doyle
   (...) Yeah, that's one of things I wish I had been better able to get across - the church is pretty darn massive, but it's hard to tell that unless you're looking a it in person. (...) Thanks - it wasn't particularly hard work - but overcoming a (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)

        Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster —Eric Sophie
   (...) -snip- (...) I know how you feel. You did a good job though. You used a temendous amount of cool parts. :) e (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town)