 Town / 8652
  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) Chris, Oh my noodly goodness, this is great. The detail you've added (the air conditioner, the shadowed tentacles, the wheelchair lift) raises this above the usual funny MOC. And then the hilarious figs, Dr. Strangelove, the strippers, gosh, (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LEGO-ized Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

(...) Thanks! I've always been impressed by the attention to detail in the Town MOCs I've seen - I tried to aim for a similar level. (...) I survived it when Serenity got slashdotted - if you think this'll make the cut there, by all means post away. (...) (18 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.town, FTX)