 Town / 8508
  Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.

(...) Pierre, As far as I am concerned, when it comes to realistic town vehicles, you are the man. You build them on a continual and consistant basis and do it incredibly well. Your eye for the right details and color is first rate. My favorite here (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Major update to my vehicle folder.

(...) (snip) (...) (snip) (...) Thank you Jonathan! As you can see on my cement mixer folder, the shape of the "mixing section" is an idea from (URL) Doug Eaton>. I just made it longer and motorized it. It is powered with a train speed regulator at (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)