 Town / 8326
8325  |  8327
Subject:
Armitage Hotel
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:00:19 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I’m happy to present the Armitage Hotel. I had this completed back in Feburary, but alas, I’m really slow to get pictures taken. In fact, I still haven’t had a deticated photo shoot. But I grabbed pictures from the various layouts it’s been in (two MichLTC layouts and it was at CHoB 2005) and put them in a common directory.

I borrowed a lot of ideas from the Detroit Statler and the Book-Cadillac.

Deep links http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/Town/ArmitageHotel/01.jpg thru http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/spearjr/Town/ArmitageHotel/14.jpg

The building is built on two large grey baseplates and as such is 48 studs by 96 studs. MIchLUG often has blocks in it’s layouts that are 64x96, so I also made a 16x96 parking lot that goes behind it.

I hope you like it!

Jason Spears | BrickShelf Gallery | MichLUG | CLB