 Town / 8108
Re: Log Cabin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:49:12 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Sutherland wrote:

Hello, all. It’s been about three years since I last posted here. That’s about the time I started making this cabin. However, I have since moved a couple times and changed careers so was never able to finish it. I always thought the log bricks would be perfect for a log cabin if placed on their side and I think it turned out pretty well. This is also my entry into the JLUG building contest so head on over to JLUG.net and check out all the entries.

Brickshelf gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=118155

Constructive criticsm is always welcomed and appreciated!

Jason Sutherland

Jason,

That is beautiful. The lamps are a magnificent touch, and the grass is very neat. Now, what you need is either a little Lego Bruce Campbell or maybe a little Jason Voorhees. Okay, okay, maybe Bambi or something. Or maybe all of them, together...

best

LFB