 Town / 8066
    Re: New MOC: 30,000 piece neighborhood with minfigs that walk around —Bruce Hietbrink
   Hey Sean, This is way cool! The figs actually look to me like they're ice skating, which suggests an ice rink as a possible MOC. Perhaps the Brick Apple could use a Rockefeller Plaza creation? I'm curious, when a work like this is commissioned for (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: 30,000 piece neighborhood with minfigs that walk around —Sean Kenney
   (...) That's funny... my inspiration for this was from a magnetic-based ice skating rink that my father has on his LGB model railroad. It works basically the same way. I had to try to get the minifig's center-of-gravity towards the back of the (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)