 Town / 7885
    Re: MOC: Brikington Manor —Thomas Main
   (...) some of the library pics a few days ago on Brickshelf and was blown away. The house as a whole is overwhelming. Is there anyway you could upload a .zip file of the pics that you have on Brickshelf and make it available for download from (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: MOC: Brikington Manor —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Hi Thomas, Thanks for the comments and feedback! I'm in the process of collecting all the images together, so I'll definitely be able to offer everything in a single .zip file. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Thanks again! .s (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: MOC: Brikington Manor —Thomas Main
   (...) Hey Shaun, Thanks for doing this. Any progress to report? -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (19 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)