 Town / 7885
  Re: MOC: Brikington Manor

(...) some of the library pics a few days ago on Brickshelf and was blown away. The house as a whole is overwhelming. Is there anyway you could upload a .zip file of the pics that you have on Brickshelf and make it available for download from (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: MOC: Brikington Manor

(...) Hi Thomas, Thanks for the comments and feedback! I'm in the process of collecting all the images together, so I'll definitely be able to offer everything in a single .zip file. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Thanks again! .s (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: MOC: Brikington Manor

(...) Hey Shaun, Thanks for doing this. Any progress to report? -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (19 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)