 Town / 7779
Re: Rodney Dangerfield, 1921-2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:54:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Continuing in the theme of brick memorials, here’s our favorite unrespected comedian:

With my old man I got no respect. I asked him, “How can I get my kite in the air?” He told me to run off a cliff.

Bruce

Great little scene. Where does the minifig head and torso come from?

-- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com