 Town / 761
Re: Haunted Houses- I need graphics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 05:54:59 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Matthew Verdier writes:
I think Brian Nelson's entry had a pumpkin he made that was fairly elegant.

   It sits by the front door.  Four pieces.

   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/brian_h_nielsen/Halloween/Hw2.htm

   The 2 orange pieces are from the Mos Espa Pos Race set.  They're linked
together by a technic half pin and topped with a round black plate.

Brian (retreating back to the shadows)