 Town / 6917
Re: Victorian Trolley Custom
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 06:36:05 GMT

Mike Crowley wrote in message ...
I don't usually build Town customs, or even in minifig scale at all; but, • here's
my attempt at a trolley.  I tried to give it a Victorian feel.  As for the

Very cute Mike! I especially like the chassis... lots of very
mechanical-looking greeblies and it's a very appropriate use of the oily
dark grey color!

Kevin
Railroad Depot kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-rrd.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information: