 Town / 6718
6717  |  6719
Subject:
The Brick Testament: More Laws than You Can Shake a Stick At
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:20:22 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The Brick Testament website has been updated today with nine new illustrated
sections of The Law:

http://thebricktestament.com/the_law

or

http://thebricktestament.com/latest_additions

NOTE: For anyone unfamiliar with The Brick Testament or this section of The
Bible, please take note of the content warnings for these stories before diving
in.

Enjoy,

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith