 Town / 6520
Re: Minifig ATV Moc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 06:50:15 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Dean Husby wrote:
My attempt at making an ATV out of the rear of the ATC part.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/tfm/lego/ATV/

Forgive me if someone has already done this but I did searches on google and
brickshelf.

FINALLY a good use for those trikes!

Trikes are legal in Sweden and can be driven with a normal car drivers license,
so a "lot" of bikers drive them so they don't have to get the MC drivers
license.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe