 Town / 6370
    Review of 7035 Police HQ —Brad Hamilton
   Set: 7035 Police HQ Pieces: 418 Price: $50 Main Model: The main model is very dark, futuristic looking police station. I would say that this is the most "futuristic" town set that LEGO has ever produced. The ground floor entrance is made up of 2 (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)

        Re: Review of 7035 Police HQ —Steve Moldovanu
   A very detailed review. My question is the same as in the Grand Central Station. In the middle, in between the front doors and the opening below the jail, there are those thin windows. Are they 2x6 or 1x6 Panes. This picture from the German catalog (...) (21 years ago, 7-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.reviews)