 Town / 5531
5530  |  5532
Subject:
MOC - Small Train Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 15:34:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Here is a small train station I built for a layout under our Christmas tree.

Given the small space available, it had to be significantly more compressed
than my usual MOC's and there was no room for interior details.  However, I
did include a front facade and a small train platform in the rear.  The
whole building is only 16x32 studs (very small for me).

Comments are appreciated.