 Town / 4119
Re: Ogel Drone Wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 00:40:22 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Reid Tomlins writes:
Ogel Drone Wallpaper - 1280x1024

Reid - THANKS!  This is really cool.  I've already downloaded my copy and
installed it as my new desktop background.  I'm sure my wife will love it
the next time she boots up the 'puter!

I can't get enough of the new AT evil-grinning skulls.  I just wish that
instead of stickers, that Ogel's symbol would have appeared as actual
printing on some elements.  Oh well, can't have everything.

At least I've got wallpaper!

Greg

See it at:

No Stranger to Danger