 Town / 3715
Re: 3 New buildings for GATS in January
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 12:48:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.town, Jason Spears writes:
Well I have complete 2 new buildings for the GATS MichLUG display in January.
And got a good start on another.

I like the window trim on the blue & white building as well as the blue &
tan building. The unit on the roof is cool too. (it is something I need to
add to my buildings).

Jonathan

Thanks for the compliments.  I have been trying to make each building
semi-unique with it's window and door arrangments.  I had a couple of other
ideas for the blue&tan but nothing struck me as all that interesting until I
found the inverse tan slopes.  (Actually these aren't normal inverse slopes,
they are the [4871 Slope Brick 45 4 x  2 Double Inverted] piece., I think these
actually made the building more stable.)  As far as the cooling unit, I right
now have one design that I like a lot that I have been putting on all my new
buildings.

-Jason
http://www.geocities.com/spearjr/brickcentral.html