 Town / 3709
    3 New buildings for GATS in January —Jason Spears
   Well I have complete 2 new buildings for the GATS MichLUG display in January. And got a good start on another. The first was White with Blue trim: (URL) second, which I will be changing the design soon is a Townhouse style building. I wanted to make (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.build) !

        Re: 3 New buildings for GATS in January —Jonathan Lopes
     (...) I like the window trim on the blue & white building as well as the blue & tan building. The unit on the roof is cool too. (it is something I need to add to my buildings). Jonathan (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

         Re: 3 New buildings for GATS in January —Jason Spears
     (...) Thanks for the compliments. I have been trying to make each building semi-unique with it's window and door arrangments. I had a couple of other ideas for the blue&tan but nothing struck me as all that interesting until I found the inverse tan (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)

        Re: 3 New buildings for GATS in January —Scott Sanburn
   Jason & All, (...) Great buildings BTW! It was great seeing them in person. (...) perhaps an office building. Maybe a small college? (...) wandering minifigs can live! : ) (...) See above. Great job! Scott "Needs to get working on train station and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.town)