 Town / 3566
Re: new pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 01:26:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi all,

I finally got around to posting the pictures of my last layout.

I was having fun trying out the macro mode closeups with my digital:

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Kevin

Looks great. Nice hoppers, both original and MOC.
And I like the MOC engine also.
I wish I had the space to leave a layout set up.
And very nice macro's of the minifigs. I am jealous.
That is a very nice camera.
I might just have to go out and buy one now. <grin>
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)