 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 386
    new pictures —Kevin Dixon
   Hi all, I finally got around to posting the pictures of my last layout. (URL) was having fun trying out the macro mode closeups with my digital: (URL) a look and let me know what you think. Kevin (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: new pictures —Pedro Silva
     Hi Kevin, Just wanted to say I like your layout. Nice choice for hopper colour - the red ones look very neat! And the definition of the pictures is just great! Good camera... :-) So what will you be doing to all those gray 12V rails now? (the ones (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: new pictures —Tim Strutt
     (...) Looks great. Nice hoppers, both original and MOC. And I like the MOC engine also. I wish I had the space to leave a layout set up. And very nice macro's of the minifigs. I am jealous. That is a very nice camera. I might just have to go out and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: new pictures —Nicholas Allan
   (...) I love the close ups that you've done. I can see that you'll be finding some great potential for those in the future. Nicholas Allan (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)