 Town / 2300
Re: Monorail/Train Transit Terminal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 00:47:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Powell writes:
In lugnet.trains, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:

outside of this I did for the train show. It is my first 4 sided LEGO
building, I usually build Lego type building (3 sided, no stairs, etc).

(taken to .town because it is more about buildings than trains)

I actually favor the 3 sided building, for larger constructions.  Not so much
the lack of stairs (which I usually fit) but the 3rd wall allows you to have
superman vision, and see the inside of the building.  We used to build most of
our buildings as 4 sides, no roof for the same reason.

How about other townies?  How do you go about building buildings to be able to
see into them?

The 3 options I use are:
1. 3 walls, no back (detailed interior to some extent)
2. 4 walls, no roof (haven't done this in a while)
3. LOTS of tiles
I go for the 4 walls.I like to build citys and run my trains and monorails
throught them.The train show is a good example.
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=2835   In these pictures you
will see Scotts building he's talking about along with a bunch of my
buildings includeing the airport i had to finish at the show.
Any other cool suggestions?

James P