 Town / 1152
    Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Thanks, Maybe we can Blow it away at a Brikwars game sometime :-). (...) I know... I was thinking the other day that I was telling you how I could never do buildings and how they always just turned out to be 4 walls and a roof. :-) I guess I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: First block of Main Street for Brikwars, Train, or Modern town display —Jason Rowoldt
   (...) Looks very nice. Damn, I would LOVE to blow that up sometime in a Brikwars game. Too bad I am in DC. I have the Brikwars itch and no one to scratch it with. Well, that didn't sound so nice. You know what I mean. :) (Imagines a squad coming (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.us.nelug)