 Town / 10319
Re: new moc: picnic table
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 07:58:04 GMT

On 2009-07-31, deborah higdon <higdon-leblond@rogers.com> wrote:
i posted a new <http://www.flickr.com/photos/buildingsblockd/3761632369/ table>
design on flickr and one of the feedbacks i got made me think that from that
table design a picnic table could be built.  i have seen picnic tables before
but this particular design is very delicate and probably not suited for the heft
of a minifig's bottom! it uses the same principle as the table.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/buildingsblockd/3765750520/
<http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2469/3765750520_73c0420762_m.jpg >> instruction
photo is included.

enjoy.

Oh my... I really did (including the other pictures in the folder)!

Cheers,
Matija