 Town / 10271
Re: Luxury Motor Yacht
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:49:57 GMT

Hey what a great idea. Nice MOC, cool that you built it with all that
modularity. I actually have this part too, and the same problem. I keep moving
the darn thing from place to place and from box to box. For a while I was
throwing my house and car keys plus loose change in to it when I came home.

I like your solution better! Hey, kudos on maintaining your Web Site all these
years as well. Good work.

Again, nice MOC, and a good use for the part, btw, your right about the scale, I
paused on that, and it is kind of akward, big, but not Panamac size. Ideal for a
Yaght though.

Eric Sophie