 Town / 10095
10094  |  10096
Subject:
Auburn Boat Tail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2008 00:55:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Some years ago, my wife and I toured the Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum with her grandfather. I had always appreciated older cars, but have really never found any to be truly impressive until I visited this particular museum. I was blown away by the forward-thinking and ahead-of-their-time innovation shown by some of the cars that they had on display. To honor the memories of that vacation and the trip through that museum, I built my version (give or take a few details) of a 1929 Auburn Boat Tail. Enjoy!

More Photos

-Duane