 Town / * (-5)
Re: Lego In-N-Out Burger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 08:43:13 GMT

Jon Furman wrote:

I spent the last three years building an Minifig Scale In-N-Out
Burger.  It's fully detailed inside and out, the only Non Lego pieces
are the vinyl cling logo stickers:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24436176@N05/15823512434/in/set-72157649799415400

Nice!

Play well,

Jacob (who unfortunately has practically all his LEGO in storage at the moment)
--
Brakzand II:
http://lego.sparre-andersen.dk/Transport/Skibe/Brakzand_II/

Re: Lego In-N-Out Burger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 22:23:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman wrote:
   Has it really been 9 months since a MOC was announced on Lugnet? Here goes nothing...

I spent the last three years building an Minifig Scale In-N-Out Burger. It’s fully detailed inside and out, the only Non Lego pieces are the vinyl cling logo stickers:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24436176@N05/15823512434/in/set-72157649799415400

That’s really gorgeous. Terrific work, and thanks for sharing!

Re: Lego In-N-Out Burger
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:27:02 GMT

Nice. Making me hungry - and a little sad I won’t be in California anytime soon.

Subject:
The Simpsons Vignettes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 14:06:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Genius at work

Shopping spree

Maggie’s Cribs

Rhythm & Blues

Getting some air

Lucky to get them all in one trip

AC

Subject:
Streetlamps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:52:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I originally designed these streetlamps for “The Cube”:

I should probably try and see how the look with the modern plate hinges...

Play well,

Jacob

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact