 Technic / RoboRiders / * (-5)
Re: instructions needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 18:12:26 GMT

Orion Pobursky schrieb:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series?

http://mikeheide.kilu2.de/temp/roboriders-extra.jpg

Any help is welcome.

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brickfactory/theme/robori01.htm

-Orion
Thanks Orion, but I need not the instructions for the sets itself
because I own all of them. I need the instructions for the extra models
(combinations) that are shown on that picture. Those instructions are
not in the normal instruction book. I think they could have been
downloaded from TLC webside with the webcode on the canister.

So is there anybody out there who can help me?

mikeheide

Re: instructions needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 14:10:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series?

http://mikeheide.kilu2.de/temp/roboriders-extra.jpg

Any help is welcome.

http://www.hobby.nl/~afd-amsterdam/brickfactory/theme/robori01.htm

-Orion

Subject:
instructions needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.znap, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:02:45 GMT

Does anybody has instructions for these models of the roborider series?

http://mikeheide.kilu2.de/temp/roboriders-extra.jpg

Any help is welcome.

mikeheide

Re: interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic robo-somethings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.tele, Kyle Beatty writes:
interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic
robo-somethings

http://www.geocities.com/kyle_beatty/kindalive.html

minor update: now it's the Gali-cam!

Re: interactive webcam on RCX-driven LEGO camera mount features Technic robo-somethings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.technic.roboriders, lugnet.technic.slizer, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:46:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.robotics.tele, Kyle Beatty writes:

Thanks for the warning! Hope you like it.

I always like another webcam done w' LEGO.
YOu have alot more to offer than I ever did.  Nice setup.

The RCX is a very handy tool for webcam manipulation.

I have a setup as well, been up for almost a year now...

http://24.141.26.239/legocam.htm

it's on a small server so if you don't get in, just try again later.

Sometime when I'm less busy, I'm thinking about having the RCX control my
LEGO train as well.  that way you can control the camera as well as the LEGO
train via the 'net.

Just some ideas I'm contemplating.

Dave

Thanks for the kind words. You have done a lot more with Javascript than I
ever planned, but now I'm feeling inspired. My efforts so far, LEGO and
Java-wise, are right out of the box.

The train notion is great. My next project is to make it possible for the
camera to move around the house. A bot works OK for that but is limited to
ground leve. I think a tramway is in order.

Your FAQ is hilarious, not least because it is so similar to what mine would be!

Kyle

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact