 Technic / Bionicle / 241
Re: Do Bioncle Masks hide Greedy Marketing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:39:53 GMT

As a serious Magic enthusiast (for a while), if I really wanted a particular
card I didn't buy packs hoping to get it.  I found someone who had it and was
willing to sell it or trade it to me.  The same thing is possible with • Bionicle
Masks, I'm sure.  Once again, if enough Masks trade hands without LEGO seeing
money for it (beyond the first sale), then they might have a reason to change
their strategy.  But it's less likely in that circumstance.  Making a • secondary
market is always an expected result of creating a collectible.

Just in case there was any doubt, I fully intend to add a Bionicle Mask trading
page to my website, which already has the same thing for Throwbot/Slizer discs
and Roborider Wheels.  I'll probably get the Bionicle section up when school
lets out in May.

Ray Kremer
http://throwbots.virtualave.net/