 Technic / Bionicle / 226

Subject:
Second Batch has arrived - ripping fans off again?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 21:08:23 GMT

Hi all Bionicle fans,

I know that you all have already seen the masks of the second batch that
have been found. Well, here's my own experience of the second batch as I was
able to get my hands on these today. Just use this URL and click on the
"Batch #2" link if you want to read more, I did put most of the info right
on that page, so I'll not post it here on Lugnet too, the images would be
missing :-( ...

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

At you folks from LEGO Direct:

Now that the second batch becomes more and more common, don't you think it's
time to give us some explanation on the strange assortement?

-- Why releasing 2 Turaga shapes in Toa colours, but only these 2 ???

-- Why not releasing Toa shapes in Turaga colours too ???

-- Why releasing (obviously, but correct me if I am wrong)
excactly 8 colours for Kaukau although 6 would be logical and 12 maybe - but
8??? What's the "official" order of these, where do the individual colours
belong to - espacially the yellow one!

-- Why are the masks still not randomly assorted at all. I got NINE
transclear Kaukaus today (out of 90 masks I bought), but ZERO
transparentorange ones, that's annoying!

-- What about infected masks, will there be more than just the "Hau" we have
seen twice already, will they be limitied to black and Toa? What's the plan
here?
And finally, what's the secret of the undefined shape mentioned on the back
of each bag. Obviously this shape has not yet been produced, or has it? Why
have we not seen it then and it's not listed on Bionicle.com either.

PLEASE TRY TO GIVE ANSWERS FOR THESE QUESTIONS! Another "We're still looking
into this (but do not intend to reply this year)!" would be fine.

Thanks a lot!!!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

Re: Second Batch has arrived - ripping fans off again?