 Technic / Bionicle / 1868
1867  |  1869
Subject:
A bit slow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:34:09 GMT

Now, call me slow, but I've only just noticed that the Krana also fit over
the front of the Toa's heads.  From the pictures I've seen they only cover
the top half of the head, leaving the 'mouth' exposed.  What I'm wondering
is can you still fit a mask on over the top, or do the krana project too far
to fit in the gap between mask and head?  Why am I asking? I'm having a mad
fantasy along these lines: Toa with Krana instead of Mask = Toa overcome and
enslaved by Bohrok, but Toa with Mask over Krana counteracts bad effect and
utilises BOTH powers for good! (unless of course it's an infected mask -
that would mean big time trouble for your Toa)  Comments?