 Technic / Bionicle / 1867
Re: Bionicle Avatar pictures flooding BrickShelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:23:00 GMT

Well, my first post on the Bionicle boards, and I want to make a statement,
for the one creating these images.

I have posted LEGO space creations for quite some time and have been
shawdowed by the images you post UP to five times a day. But also we must be
fair to the creator, he might be working hard on them and to shatter his
creations is barbaric. A compromise must be reached. Build a website for
them. Explaining the pictures better and you can post BMP or JPEGs,
Brickshelf cannot do these things, In other words, more possobility and
orginization. And the website could be other things as well, a Bionicle
creations site perhaps? As we must all be fair, being harsh to one another
just makes you as bad as them or worse.