 Technic / Bionicle / 1864
Re: Some little Mata-nui errors and suprizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 15:49:13 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Corwin Rogers writes:
one more thing one of the writeings on the wall in Niju's hut reads
"WHat do you get when you multiplie six times (I couldn't read any mor
beacuse that tohunga was in the way)."

Ancent propheces Yheah right!

Maybe it says "what do you get when you multiplie six times eight?"  I
suspect the answer is 42 - which would explain a lot!!!