 Technic / Bionicle / 1863
1862  |  1864
Subject:
Some little Mata-nui errors and suprizes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 05:34:46 GMT

Ok first of all I guess that everyone was looking at the screen
with a "I just saw the Toa vs Makuta fight and WOW!" face to notice this
You do not ahve to talk to vakama you can walk away and take the boat to
Ga-koro.
sadly there is nothing changed just the same village.
Note:You can't go to Ta-koro from the beach.

one more thing one of the writeings on the wall in Niju's hut reads
"WHat do you get when you multiplie six times (I couldn't read any mor
beacuse that tohunga was in the way)."

Ancent propheces Yheah right!