 Technic / Bionicle / 1859
    Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003 —Allan Portillo
   (...) I do not follow Bionicle very much so I don't know the plot on the CD. But if the CG on the CD is like the ones in the adverts, then a movie of this would be good as a mini series on CITV. However in my opinion the Bionicle franchise is worth (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003 —Tim Milligan
   The toys were designed along with the story. They are not "here's what it would look like made of Legos" they ARE the Toa. That's why they looked like that in every other thing ever made of them in CG. There's no point to the masks, the Turaga, (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003 —Ray Kremer
   (...) Agreed. Though to be completely honest, they DID take some liberties in the CG versions. The arms and legs can bend, the heads can turn, they can stick their weapons on their back. In effect I guess the sets are "action figure" versions of the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003 —Tim Milligan
   Good point about the animations. Course, without that, they couldn't really walk... (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: LEGO makes Bionicle film, Premiere 2003 —Allan Portillo
   The moulded parts for the bionicle figures have joints, hydraulics, ect anyway. Could they just make these parts seperateley and animate them together in CG. Instead of the animations on the adverts where the hydraulics, joints, ect are made from (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)