 Technic / Bionicle / 1793
Re: New Bionicle logo...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 20:33:13 GMT

I forgot the link? I never knew I was THAT stupid.

http://www.marzdistribution.com/insideMarz/moreinfo.cfm?ID=LEGO-4172778

NICK

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Nick Cameron writes:
    After all those Toa sets and displays with the infected mask and the
toa walking in front of it, this Bohroc display shows a toa mask with the
Bohroc in front of it! This probably means the Bohroc have to take it back
from the Toa. The site also gives a *very* short explanation of the
storyline, which to me looks like:

-Toa defeat Makuta
-Toa are happy
-Some big rock shoots out a swarm of round things (bohroc)
-Toa Defeat them by surgically removing their brains (that would defeat anyone)
-They are happy again until 2003

    Or something like that.

NICK