 Technic / Bionicle / 1792
  New Bionicle logo...?

After all those Toa sets and displays with the infected mask and the toa walking in front of it, this Bohroc display shows a toa mask with the Bohroc in front of it! This probably means the Bohroc have to take it back from the Toa. The site also (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: New Bionicle logo...?

I forgot the link? I never knew I was THAT stupid. (...) (22 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)