 Technic / Bionicle / 1160
Re: Toa W/No CD?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 07:36:42 GMT

Dave indeed put it up...

www.MaskofDestiny.com
--
"Jordan Lund" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:B798E337.15261%lundj@earthlink.net...
in article 1exufdf.1vtwwxh1be9xcyN%eknopp@isd.net, Erik L. Knopp at
eknopp@isd.net wrote on 8/8/01 8:57 PM:

Jordan Lund <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote:

It just caught me by surprise that's all. I bought Onua and Kopaka on a • whim
more or less and was jazzed with the bonus CD (although I had to make • my own
interface for it since the Mac is not a supported platform, it was easy
enough to set up in Flash.) When I saw the cans weren't marked I had • big
question marks over my head... Huh? Wha? :^)

I found it ironic that they used Quicktime for the CD, but didn't make a
Mac interface.

I would be interested in seeing the interface you made.

Not only that, but they're using Flash all over their web site. Don't they
realize they could just distribute the HTML and SWF files and it would
usable on any platform that supports Flash (Win, Mac, Linux)?

The sysop of masks of destiny requested permission to post my interface. I
e-mailed it to him so hopefully it will be online soon.

                                            - Jordan
                                            lundj@earthlink.net

* "I have a deep, emotional attachment to 'Starsky and Hutch'."    *
*  - President Bill Clinton, quoted in Time Magazine, Feb. 1996    *