 Technic / 9728
Re: Updated web page with old and new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 02:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Kevin L. Clague writes:
I hope you enjoy it.

Hardcore LEGO insanity...wicked cool stuff!

Indeed!

Too bad there isn't a lugnet.technic.pneumatics.

Ought there to be?  Those kinds of things can be fixed, you know.  :-)

--Todd

I don't think so, I think everyone interested in technic is also interested
in pneumatics. I think the other way around is also true, but I'm less
convinced at that.

All the above is certainly not true for Bionicles, though.

If we'll have interesting sub-groups for .technic, it'll hamper the way I'm
reading the group now, using the "view plain" link from the main group page,
to avoid the Bionicle sub-group. (*)

$+=00.2
- David

(*) By the way, when I read a thread who's not exclusive to .technic the
links in the "view plain" page don't get marked as "read" by my browser. Is
there a possibility to make the links from that page identical to those in
the thread page to solve this problem?